Okay… Lot’s happenin’ for you Fundamentalists! Here we go:
- The Choochokam Festival was awesome! wonderful response and we sold almost every CD we had with us. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!
- Our “not officially released” debut CD has already been getting airplay on KBCS.
- We’re playing Vito’s tomorrow night -9PM. First set since Greg got back from New York. We should be smoking.
- We’re debuting a set of all new material at the August 2nd Zero-G show… well, assuming I finish writing them all this weekend 🙂
- We’re recording a Sonarchy Radio show in August to be broadcast at a later date on KEXP
- We’re already booked up for the rest of the year – shows at Lucid, Egan’s and more at Vito’s coming your way in 2013
Okay, now I’m taking a nap. See you tomorrow!
Fundamental Forces will be playing at Langley, Washington’s venerable Choochokam Arts & Music Festival this Sunday, July 7th. We’ll be opening the Main Stage for the day as the featured jazz act, starting at 12 noon. Choochokam is Langley’s 38th annual festival of arts of music.
Fundamentals Forces will be playing an entirely original set (with special guest drummer Brad Gibson), featuring most of the tunes off our of forthcoming debut CD. In fact, we’ll have some pre-release copies of the CD for sale at the festival on the day of the show.
Langley is only 7 miles from the Clinton Ferry terminal and 30 miles from Oak Harbor on picturesque Whidbey Island. So if you’re interested in spending a fabulous Sunday afternoon in the sunshine of the San Juan Islands, you can find further information at the Choochokam web site.
Wondering what the word “Choochokam” means? Choochokam is a Hopi word which roughly translates as “a Gathering of Stars.”